Australian Teachers of Media (ATOM) are looking for an education support officer.
If you have had experience in education, office administration or event organising – or hopefully a combination of these – then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
· An interest in Media Arts education
· Experience with event organisation and/or production
· Proven ability to liaise with outside organisations, including funding bodies
· Experience writing funding/grant applications
· Ability to work independently whilst also maintaining high-level interpersonal skills
· Web and desktop publishing skills (preferred)
· Budgetary experience, including experience with invoicing and reconciliation (preferred, but training may be available for the successful candidate)
· Experience with Eventbrite, FileMaker Pro, Zoom and Adobe creative suite (preferred, but training may be available for the successful candidate)
Time commitment: 3-4 days per week (negotiable)
Leave: 5 weeks annual leave with a further week available to be taken as time in lieu
Salary range: $35,000 – $40,000 plus super
The successful applicant will be provided with a phone and a laptop.
Please email one copy of your CV and covering letter – detailing suitability for the position and addressing the above criteria – by close of business on Friday 12 March to each of these: