ATOM State Conference 2017
Date: Friday 11 August 2017
Location: Graduate House, Melbourne University, Carlton
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS!
This is a call for abstracts for ‘Re:Design’, the Australian Teachers of Media State Conference 2017. Held on Friday 11th August 2017, we are looking for abstracts for seminar presentations and practical workshops that offer bold and surprising ideas on delivering the new Media VCE Study Design, the Media Arts strand of the Victorian Curriculum and embedding Media within all strands of education. Submissions are to be sent to email@example.com by Wednesday 26th April.
We are looking for abstracts in the following areas:
- Fresh ideas and new perspectives on delivering new Media Curriculum
- Engaging behind the scenes peeks on how our media is created
- Personal style in Australian stories
- Media essential skills being taught in Primary and Lower Secondary
- New audiences, and ways Media are reacting to them
- Things That Work: tried and tested ideas from new and experienced teachers
If you’d like your voice to be heard, download the submission form here and send through to us by Wednesday 26th April.
If you have any queries about the State Conference, contact the ATOM office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ATOM Education Committee